Monday, December 3, 2007

Winner!

So, the winner of the "Very First Contest" for Break A Leg was announced last night -and it's US!

Yay!

Here is the winning video again, in case you haven't checked it out.



I can't tell you how much fun this was to make. It took Robb and I about 3 hours all together to film - which doesn't include Robb recording the song and editing.

So, thanks Break A Leg people!

While it was fun to see everyone else's entries, I think you can figure out why I can't help but have a special fondness for this one.



Tanya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congrats to us! I think we deserve it! (By "us" and "we," I mean "you" and "you," Robb and Tanya, because I had nothing to do with this whatsoever.)

I do feel quite sorry for that poor kid... Very sorry indeed. I want to give him a comforting hug. The kind of comforting hug warm oatmeal with cream and brown sugar gives the inside of your stomach.