Friday, April 25, 2008

(Re)Shoot

I've been spending tonight trying to get the apartment ready for some re-shoots tomorrow. Luckily I don't have to do any serious cleaning, just straightening up and clearing my stuff away from anywhere we will be shooting.

That's definitely one of the downsides of shooting in an apartment where I am not supposed to live. I have to "disappear" every time we shoot - mostly this means clearing my coats off the coat rack and putting any clutter away. But overall it means almost all of my personal photos and such now lived in a cardboard box in the closet.

Tomorrow should go quickly, we only have a few lines to ADR and two scenes to re-shoot. In this case "re shoot" really means "shooting some more dialogue to make the scene even funnier".

Luckily it will just be the main cast here tomorrow, so it will go quickly and it will be pretty dang fun. That's the upside to working with friends on a project like this.

Almost makes up for my stuff living in the closet.

No comments: