Friday, August 15, 2008

Surprise! Not Just Yet!

We've hinted around a little that there are some new things happening around the set of LFTI.

Would you like another sneak peak?

Would you?

Okay fine, I will take your silence as a yes.

Here's another hint at a big change coming up on LFTI.



I wish I could tell you more!


I'm sure you have so many questions. What is going on in this photo? Does Mason become a lawyer? Is Jennifer carrying her tools around in a briefcase now instead of her toolbelt? Has Ashleigh become a pen salesman? What exactly is in that pile on the table? All questions will be answered soon.

I'm so excited for Monday!


This is bigger than the new couch, the new paintings, even bigger than the "Real Bigfoot" those guys in Georgia claim to have found.


Only 2 more days until the big reveal!!


Tanya


No comments: